All Products (Excluding Pre-Built Headlights): 1-Year Replacement Limited Warranty
Lit Lightz carries a 1-year limited warranty on all products, for manufacturing defects or product failure.
If you have an issue with any product, we will diagnose the problem with you, and you may be required to answer questions or assist in the diagnosis.
For approved warranty claims, Lit Lightz will replace the defective product with the same product or, if it has been discontinued, one comparable in performance and value.
U.S. Customers: In most cases, you will immediately receive the new products. However, in some cases, you may need to send the damage/defective item first, before any replacements get issued.
International Customers: Will need to pay for shipping the replacement, please contact email@example.com
All schedules are based on the number of days between the original purchase date. All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation or improper use, including using or installing any product in a manner not specified by Lit Lightz, or damage caused by improper installation.
- Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed or attempted by an unauthorized party.
- Unauthorized Dealer: Purchase of items through any unauthorized party.
- Modification or Tampering: Opening, disassembling, cutting wires, or in any way tampering with any product in a manner not specified by Lit Lightz
Please refer to local and state laws for the proper use of this product! Improper installation of electrical products such as lighting could cause damage to a vehicle's electrical system or connected devices. Practice extreme caution and follow all established safety procedures and common-sense best practices. This product could require the handling of high voltage wiring. Electricity could cause injury or death. Professional installation is recommended. Lit Lightz will not be held responsible for any damage or cost, whether direct or indirect, incurred by the consumer concerning any Lit Lightz Product. Lit Lightz reserves the right to alter or amend any portion of the warranty mentioned above.